Grampian Golf & Leisure Associates Limited, registered in Scotland with Company Number SC093558 and having its registered office at Johnstone House, 52-54 Rose Street, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, AB10 1HA the operator of Kings Links Golf Centre ("Kings Links Golf Centre").
All rights reserved. Save to the extend expressly permitted under the Terms and Conditions of use for the website, the content of these pages may not be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise made available in whole or in part without the prior consent of Kings Links Golf Centre. These pages may be downloaded, viewed on a personal computer or monitor or printed for your personal use and research of your firm or company provided that you make no alteration of any of the pages and you do not use any part of the pages in any publication, in whatever medium, without the prior written consent of Kings Links Golf Centre.
Where links to other websites are provided, this is for information purposes only. Kings Links Golf Centre takes no responsibility for material found on them.
By continuing to use our website you are deemed to accept our Terms and Conditions of use.
Statement of Intent
It is the stated policy of Kings Links Golf Centre that it will act in accordance with the current legislation and aims to meet current best practice with regard to the processing of personal data.
What Information do We Collect about You?
We collect your personal data when you provide it to us. We may also collect other information that you voluntary provide to us, including when you communicate with us via email, post, telephone or other channels; and when you respond to our communications or requests for information.
We collect information about you when you sign up for or request that we send you marketing materials; and when you sign up for an event. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete an enquiry form on our website. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties and publicly available information that help us update, expand and analyse our records; identify new customers; or prevent or detect fraud. We may also receive information about you from social media platforms, including but not limited to, when you interact with us on these platforms or access our social media content. Please note that the information we may receive from those third party sites is governed by the privacy settings, policies, and/or procedures of the applicable platform, and we strongly encourage you to review them before submitting any information to them.
What are Our Responsibilities to You?
Kings Links Golf Centre is the Data Controller for that personal collected about you and can be contacted as noted below:Chris Law Data Protection Leader Kings Links Golf Centre, Golf Road, Aberdeen, AB24 1RZ email@example.com
How We May Use and Share the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect:
- To respond to your enquiries
- To provide you with goods and services that you request
- To send you marketing communications and other information or materials that may be of interest to you or which you hae expressed an interest in receiving
- To maintain our list of contacts
- For Kings Links Golf Centre's business purposes, including improving the provision of our services, data analysis, submititng invoices, detecting, preventing and responding to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities or intellectual property infringement
- To assess the effectiveness of our events, promotional campaigns and publications; and
- As we believe reasonably necessary or appropriate to: comply with our legal obligations; respond to legal process or requests for information issued by government authorities or other third parties; or protect your, our, or others' rights
How we may share the information we collect:
We may also share information we collect with:
- Third-party service providers engaged by us to perform services on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, information technology providers, analytics providers, delivery of goods, processing of credit card payments, marketing and communications services and event hosting services.
- Law enforcement, courts or tribunals, other government authorities, or third parties (within or outside the jurisdiction in which you reside) as may be permitted or required by the laws of any jurisdiction that may apply to us: as provided for under contract; or as we deem reasonably neccesary to provide our services. In these circumstances, we take reasonable efforts to notify you before we disclose information that may reasonably identify you or your organisation, unless giving prior notice is prohibited by applicable law or is not possible or reasonable in the circumstances.
- Service provviders, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a transaction in which we are acquired by or merged or amalgamated with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
We may share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example we may tell our business partners the number of users in certain demographic groups who enquired about certain products or services. This would not involve disclosing any personal data that can identify any individual customer in any way.
Legal Grounds for Using Personal Data
We rely on the following legal grounds to process personal data, namely:
Performance of a contract: we may need to collect and use personal data to enter into a contract with you or to perform a contract that you have entered into with us.
Legal obligation: we may need to collect and use personal data to comply with legal obligations to which the Kings Links Golf Centre is subject.
The Measures We Have in Place to Protect and Safely Store the Information We Collect
Information security is a key element of data protection. Kings Links Golf Centre takes appropriate measures to secure personal data and protect it from loss or unauthorised disclosure or damage. However, no information system can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. We are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
We use a number of suppliers and service providers in connection with the operation of our business and they may have access to the personal data we process. For example, an IT service provider may see your personal data when providing software support, or a company which we use for delivery of goods, processing of credit card payments or a marketing campaign may process your personal data for us. When contracting with our suppliers and/or service providers, Kings Links Golf Centre takes appropriate steps to ensure that there is adequate protection in place and that data protection principles are adhered to.
Retention of the Information we Collect
We retain the information we collect for no longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect the information and to comply with our legal obligations.
Following completion of the services provided by us, we will either retain the related papers or store these records digitally.
Where personal data is retained for the purposes of sharing promotional material, and you no longer want to be contacted by us, please email at any time saying "unsubscribe" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Choices and Rights in Respect of the Information We Hold
Personal data must be processed in line with individuals' rights, including the right to:
- request a copy of their personal data;
- request that their inaccurate personal data is corrected;
- request that their personal data is deleted and destroyed when causing damage or distress; and
- opt out of receiving communications (including electronic) from Kings Links Golf Centre.
You have a right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email email@example.com or write to us at:Chris Law Data Protection Leader Kings Links Golf Centre, Golf Road, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, AB24 1RZ
When making your request please provide:
- your full name and address.
- details of the information you want. Please be as specific as possible, and if it is not obvious, it would be helpful if you could explain why you expect us to hold your personal data.
We may also ask you to proide further information in certain circumstances including to clarify the terms of your request or to confirm your identidy.
We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
If you wish to reject our cookie, you can adjust the settings in your web browser not to accept cookies. If you've visited our website before, there may be previously set cookies on your computer. Visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org to find out how to remove cookies from your browser. In a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by installing Google's opt-out browser add-on.
In the event that you access any other websites through links provided on our website, please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal data.
If you have any queries concerning your personal data or any questions on our use of that information, please contact our data protection leader Chris Law at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:Chris Law Data Protection Leader Kings Links Golf Centre Golf Road Aberdeen United Kingdom AB24 1RZ