KLGC re-opens Monday 29th June
We are delighted to welcome everyone back to the Kings Links Golf Centre from Monday 29th June 2020. To manage the driving range safely, we will be operating at a reduced capacity of 30 bays – all of which have access to TrackMan Range.
Please do not visit us if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or feel unwell.
We have temporarily adjusted our opening hours for re-opening. Please see our new opening hours below:
|Monday - Friday||12:00 - 20:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:30|
|Sunday||10:00 - 1730|
* Last balls will be served 30 minutes before closing time.
To ensure that we keep our staff and customers safe, everyone visiting our premises will have to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please adhere to the current social distancing recommendations at all times.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry. Hand sanitising gel will be available throughout the premises and face masks will be available on request.
- Please follow our arrows and signs - a one-way system is in place. Enter from the main door as normal and exit to the car park from the door opposite Bay 26.
- On departure, leave your range basket next to the exit door at Bay 26. This will allow us to disinfect your basket and bay after use.
- The driving range will only be accessible to those practicing and there will be no sharing of bays. To ensure we keep the walkways clear, we cannot allow spectators.
- The driving range will have a maximum capacity of 30 bays - please hit from the bay you have been assigned. When this capacity is reached, we will operate a queuing system outside, so please wear suitable clothing.
- Golf bags are now permitted on the driving range.
- There will be no club hire until further notice.
- We will only be accepting card payment at this time.
These measures are in place for the safety of our staff and customers. Those not adhering to these measures will be asked to leave the premises.
We appreciate your patience and look forward to seeing you soon!